Lucy's Cookie Review

Sunday, September 19, 2010 0 comments

From Dr.Lucy's site:
Dr. Lucy’s gluten-free cookies are made without milk, eggs, peanuts or tree nuts, but you’d never know it. They taste delicious! We use only high quality ingredients in our carefully controlled bakery to ensure our products meet our tight allergen testing criteria. And with 0mg cholesterol and 0g trans fat you can feel guilt-free about making them part of your healthy, balanced diet.

I am always searching for good things to feed my family.And lets face it when you have little ones its hard to keep cookies out of the house! Even us adults like cookies!
I received a very generous amount of cookies to review.Below are the ones I received.


                                                     Sugar Cookies
                                       These were my Daughters favorite!


                                                              
                                             Chocolate Chip Cookies


                                                                 
                                                 Oatmeal Cookies
                                            These were my favorite!

                                                                
                                                  Cinnamon Cookies



Overall I really liked these cookies! If someone gave me these cookies and didn't tell me that they didn't have peanuts,milk & eggs in them and that they were gluten free...I wouldn't know the difference! If I had to explain the texture of these cookies I would have to say they were not soft chewy cookies they were crisp airy cookies.My 4 yr old son loved these and I can feel better giving them something that is better for them.The schools here have taken many things out of the cafeterias because of children with food allergies.These little snack packs would be great for any child to take to school.

About Lucy from her site:
When Dr. Lucy Gibney discovered her child had severe food allergies, she got down to some serious medical research—in the kitchen. What began as a mother’s tasty recipe for her child has today developed into a delicious alternative for people with or without special dietary considerations.

As an M.D. and mother of a child with severe food allergies, Dr. Lucy Gibney brings understanding and a first-hand knowledge of the importance of strict quality standards and how to achieve them. With clear ingredient and allergen information on our packaging and careful selection of all raw materials, we employ the very best methods for quality control.

You can find all the information on Lucy's site: http://www.drlucys.com/

On her site is a list of where Lucy's cookies are sold just put in your zip code.There are over 7,000 stores across the U.S. & Canada.: http://www.drlucys.com/shop/locations

They even sell Lucy's cookies online here: http://www.drlucys.com/shop/online

Lucy's also has a blog with a lot of information here: http://www.drlucys.com/blog/

Lucy's on Twitter: http://twitter.com/lucys_tweets

Lucy's on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DrLucys


**I want to thank Lucy's for sending me cookies to review.I was not compensated in any other way and the views and opinions expressed in this review are my own.You may have a different opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Madre 2 Three | TNB